1. Go to http://www.pearsonvue.com/haad/capva/ and create a web account.
2. You are required to meet all of the eligibility criteria for nurses in order for your application to be accepted.
3. Wait for your username and password to be emailed to you within the next 48 hours. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders as Pearson mails could go to these folders.
4. Schedule your HAAD exam. You can do it online using the web account you created or via phone by calling Pearsonvue hotlines for HAAD exam.
5. Print your booking confirmation and bring it with you to the testing center. Candidates will receive a booking confirmation by email within 48 hours for the date and location that you will take the exam. If you do not receive the booking confirmation within 48 hours or if any of the information is erroneous, please contact Pearson VUE immediately thru phone or by email.Attention: Please make sure that you check your spam and junk email folders as it is possible that candidate correspondence from Pearson VUE could automatically go to one of these folders. All correspondence from Pearson VUE will end with “@pearson.com"
Payment for the exam will be AED 258 Dhs equivalent to US$70 paid directly to Pearson Vue in addition to AED 50/- in cash to be paid to HAAD Finance Department. As HAAD is conducting the exams under non-eligibility criteria, the "Pass" result does not necessarily mean other licensure criteria have been met.
The candidates who passed the written exam should submit their applications to the Licensing Section at the Health Authority - Abu Dhabi electronically in order to sit for the oral exam. Enclosed with the application, candidates are required to submit a copy of the written examination result and all other documentation required for the licensure in accordance with the Health Authority's Check list. Failure to satisfy the given requirements will result in the rejection of the oral exam registration and accordingly, a delay in the licensure issuing process.
Upon acceptance of the registration for Oral Exam, an ammount of AED 50/ shall be paid to the Finance Department at the Health Authority.
For International Students
Payment for International centers will be AED 331 Dhs equivalent to US$90 paid directly to Peason Vue.
The international test centers are:
India (Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi
Philippines (Manila, Cebu city and Quezon City)
South Korea (Seoul)
Kingdm of Saudi Arabia Centers (Riyadh- males center / female center)
For any further assistence or queries please contact toll free number : 80000 44 0129 during 08:00 to 16:00GMT.