Here’s the checklist of requirements for Saipan NCLEX Application:
- Application for examination must be notarized and accompanied by two (2) 2″x2″ size signed photo’s.
- An official of true copy of birth certificate.
- RLE or Related Learning Experience form must accompany the Nursing School Program or College transcript. It must have the school’s seal or the stamp for authentication. Both forms must be notarized.
- An official High school transcript must be submitted and notarized. Must bear the school’s seal or the authentication stamp.
- Fee. The fee to take the NCLEX-RN is $110.00 and should be made payable to “CNMI TREASURER”. Only Cashier’s check drawn from a US bank, US postal Money Order or Cash are the only acceptable form of payment. They don’t accept personal checks or drafts from Philippine banks.
Saipan Board of Nursing has its website now. You can also endorse your Saipan license to other states once you pass the NCLEX. Process your Saipan NCLEX Application now
| Post views: